Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect and collate GPS tracking statistics and compile records, value and analyze trends for action by Distribution Coordinators. Proactive involvement with the Sales Coordinators/Managers to follow up on the errant or bad practice. Monitor and measure the impact of corrective action agreed.
• Ensure all fleet records are properly maintained.
• Setup and maintain cost-effective service schedules to achieve maximum vehicle availability.
• Be in contact with suppliers of fuel, tyres, and Vehicle maintenance Service to ensure constant supply at the best price and measure/monitor each site performance.
• Setup a site performance index.
• Monitor Government Legislation and ensure compliance.
• Administer Accident process and assist security with Court cases to ensure speedy and competent resolution of cases.
• Ensure GPS tracking systems is operational in the total company fleet and be principal contact with the supplier.
• Regular checks on car/vehicle safety and safety inspections of all vehicles.
• Check on car repairs, necessary for repairs and if repairs are done according to quote.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Diploma holder with knowledge of Fleet Logistics Operations.
• 2 years of fleet administration experience in a busy Manufacturing/FMCG set up.
• Automotive Education:
• 3 years of experience.
• Special skills required/disposition: SAP knowledge, Analytical and planning skills.
• Computer Literate, Excel Spreadsheet, DataBase The compilation, General Administration and Record-Keeping Skills.
The Control Room Administrator will administer the total company fleet to ensure all statutory requirements, accident, and service obligations are met and to provide the framework for all vehicles servicing, cost and efficiency.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!