1. In charge of civil works construction on site
2. Site construction planning, ensure subcontractors strictly to follow design documents;
3. Progress and cost control of site construction;
4. Subcontractor management of site construction;
5. Construction quality control and materials management on site;
6. Construction documents management.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Civil Work Engineer-Senior-L9
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!