Our client, a leading chemical and food ingredient distributor, is looking for an ambitious Technical Sales Executive, specialized in Food Ingredients/Raw Material for Home & Personal Care.
He/she will be responsible for driving the sales, technical development and growth of the Food Ingredients/Raw Material for Home & Personal division portfolio. He/she MUST have relevant experience as well as field sales experience.
• Maximize profitability, growing the portfolio and achieving budgetary objectives by calling on all accounts and potential accounts as nominated.
• Introduce new product ranges, concepts and applications to the market.
• Give technical assistance to customers and colleagues.
• Construct a business plan which will include strategies and sales forecasts for annual budgets.
• Customer reporting on a monthly basis.
• Update reports on the CRM system on a weekly basis.
• Assist in co-coordinating sales of products and ordering of stock on a national basis.
• Maintain customer databases on all allocated customers.
• Stock Management and Debtor Management.
• Obtain information relating to specific market surveys.
• Relevant tertiary education either in biochemistry, microbiology, food science or food technology is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in Food Ingredients/Raw Materials for Home & Personal.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent planning ability and execution ability.
• Commercial drive, analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills.
• Willing to travel nationally, into Africa as well as abroad.
• Analytical self-starter.
• Be computer literate.
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to prioritise accordingly.
• Must be Tanzanian National.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh 150,000 (Appr. USD 1,500).
Position Level: Lower Mid-level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 14th June 2021.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!