Duties And Responsibilities
• Transport a range of services to assigned venues in timely and courteous manner to all internal and external customers.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres.
• Must ensure company’s vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
• Ensure vehicle repairs and regular services are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications.
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs; prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
• Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes as per the guidelines.
• Prepare and submit to line manager the vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
• Assist the line manager to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
• Uphold the company’s ethos and maintain a professional and appropriate appearance at all times. Should practice good hygiene and smart appearance.
• Maintain an excellent driving record.
• Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required
• Complete all other tasks as assigned by line manager and senior management.
Age should be 40 years and above
over 5 years experience
Transport a range of services to assigned venues in timely and courteous manner to all internal and external customers.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!