Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African research and communications company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations’ and individuals across East-Africa. Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders, at both the international and national level.
About the roles
Farsight Africa Group is looking to expand its pool of local and international consultants across the full range of humanitarian and development fields with focus on the areas below;
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
· Master’s or PhD in either of the fields indicated
· He/she should demonstrate at least 5-9 years working experience in either of the above areas
· He/she should have at least 5 years’ experience in managing research
· Demonstrated professional leadership and the ability to coordinate a team of professionals.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills in English/Somali, to deliver reports and documents;
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with various stakeholders and to express concisely and clearly ideas and concepts
· Have excellent participatory and interactive skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send an email including attached CV, an overview of their topics/ fields of expertise and the range of their daily rate to [email removed] with ‘Specialized Field’ as the subject of the email.
Potential consultants in our Talent pool will be contacted on a need basis.
Expressions of interest are invited for the above consultancy opportunity.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!