Author: Phil Kirslake
"Are you a —
cancer patient seeking information and tools to help fight for your recovery?
relative, friend or caregiver of a cancer patient wanting to support them more effectively?
survivor in remission but fearing recurrence or having difficulty re-adjusting back in the world?
cancer support professional looking to offer psychosocial support to people in your care?
Six-time cancer survivor Phil Kerslake shows you how to use action and attitude to support cancer recovery. You’ll
• To cope with a cancer battle as you never thought you could
• What being a fighter really means
• What being an ‘active patient’ involves in practice
• To turn faith and hope into verbs and wishes into actions
• To convene a life path audit that will feed your will to live
• How to live in accordance with your own way of being, relating and creating to support your recovery
• To create a life with more balance, meaning and fulfilment
“I heartily recommend this sensitive, practical and life-affirming guide
to dealing with the complexities and uncertainties of
DR ROGER BOOTH, FACULTY OF MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES, AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY
“A must-read for cancer patients, their families and
health professionals ...” DR CHRIS ATKINSON, CHRISTCHURCH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCES
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!