Same day delivery across the country. Delivery charges apply
Ferrule Terminals are components which are used to terminate the stranded wires. The stranded wires are crimped with a ferrule terminal using a crimping tool to make a stranded wire a solid one.
• The connector of the terminal is tin-plated, which is not easy to corrode and enhances the stability of conductivity.
• Polypropylene insulating sleeve, bright color, good toughness, beautiful shape after crimping, and serves as a fixed wire.
• The terminal end and the insulating sleeve are in a funnel shape, and wire insertion is smoother. It is often used to cover wire after stripping to increase the contact area and achieve a better ignition effect.
• The meaning of the model, the first two digits represent the length of the copper tube, and the last two digits represent the applicable cable.
• Widely used in electrical, electronic industry, equipment, industry, automation, lighting, power control system, telecommunications, chemical industry and other industries.
• Ferrules are used for termination of stranded wires and eliminate the risk of fraying strands that can cause short circuits
• They also protect the wire from damage when using compression screw, spring, or split-bolt type connectors
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!