The Carrera collection presents several new models, paying homage to the original 1964 Carrera design, advancing it with a breakthrough complication called the TAG Heuer movement. The new RS movement marks a new method of time display. The indicators of this exclusive, GT engine-inspired rotating system enable wearers to read the chronograph time effortlessly, providing them with at-a-glance access to precision timing. This model hosts ‘Cotes de Geneve’ screw and polished beveled edges. It is complimented by curved, faceted horns on both case sides, a curved, sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment and a double sapphire crystal case back. Oversized screw-in crown and push-button clasps complete the sophisticated look of the piece which is also water resistant to 100 meters.
The entire Grande Carrera RS series is certified with the Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres (COSC).
The dial of the Caliber 17 RS is equipped with two rotating systems with Cotes de Geneve treatments and diamond polished facets: seconds at 3 o’clock; chronograph minute at 9 o’clock. It is available with a brown or silver dial on brown a alligator strap.
– Black Dial
– Chronograph Feature with Rotating Subdials
– Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Back
– 2 Year Warranty
– Guaranteed Authentic
– Certificate of Authenticity
– Brushed Black PVD Titanium Case
– Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
– Manufacturer Box & Manual
– 100 Meters / 330 Feet Water Resistant
– 43mm = 1 5/8″ Case, 7″ Adjustable Strap
– Titanium Deployment Buckle
– Luminescent Hands & Markers
– Screw Down Crown & Caseback
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!