Other Nairobi, Nairobi
Take a 2-Day weekend break at Amboseli N.P.
This tour is tailor made for busy Kenyan residents -
Departures - Saturdays and return - Sundays – Min 7 pax
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli
Depart Nairobi at 0800Hrs for the Amboseli National Park. The trip is 3 ½ hour-drive and takes you through Mombasa road to Emali. From Emali, drive through vast Masaai land with views of stunning sceneries and landscaping. Arrive at Amboseli National park via Lemito or Kimana gates around noon and proceed to the lodge with game viewing en-route. You will be checked into your tents before having lunch and later proceed for an afternoon game drive in this park that lies in a dried-up lake bed with swamps and springs fed by underground rivers from the melting snows of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Animals seen here include lion, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, plains game, the rare Taita weaver and the gerenuk. With clear sky you will see the breathtaking view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The observation hill offers a view of the entire park and beyond with spectacular sceneries. Dinner and overnight at a Kibo Safari camp.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
0530hrs - Proceed for a pre-breakfast game drive which takes you to around 0930 hrs. This game drive will give you a chance to view animals during their most active time of the day. Return to the lodge for your breakfast after the game-drive. Thereafter you may choose to enjoy your drinks at the swimming pool as you wait for the departure back to Nairobi at noon. Picnic lunch en-route.
· The tour ends with a drop-off in Nairobi city center.
Things to bring with you
- Binoculars if available for the best view of birds and animals
- Good cameras to take those memorable shots
- Snikers or safari shoes
- Pair of Jeans or khaki short or trousers
- Warm T-shirts and jackets to wear at night
- Mineral water as per requirement
- Swimming gears
Rates on request
Road Packages - Terms and conditions apply
- Full board accommodation during the safari as per itinerary
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a pop up roof for easy of photography
- All game drives as per itinerary
- Experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fee
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to hotel staff and the drivers
Price: per person sharing