PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is seeking to recruit a Driver for the Kisumu office who will drive PATH’s project staff, consultants and visitors as needed, run office errands, collect mail and deliver packages/mail from the post office, maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable manner, follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the Administrative Officer for necessary actions. This position is based in Kisumu.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
· Maintain a log book showing vehicle movement.
· Assist in workshops/training materials preparations.
· Drive project staff, consultants and visitors as needed.
· Maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable manner.
· Run office errands, collect mail and deliver packages/mail from the post office.
· Assist with routing internal mail, photocopying, filing and making/receiving calls.
· Follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the Administrative Officer for necessary actions.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
· Ability to work extra hours when required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant, accommodating approach
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience in driving, KCSE certificate holder or equivalent or similar and Knowledge of Kenyan roads and terrain, specifically in Western Kenya.
Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!