· A degree in early childhood education or child development and/or 5 years teaching experience 2 of which should be in managing a Primary School
· Qualification Level: Bachelor
· Experience Level: Management level
· Experience Length: 5 years
Under the direction of the Director, assists in overseeing and directing the planning, organizing, and implementation of education services for children, in addition to part time classroom teacher duties which include: Developing and implementing individual educational plans for children.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· A degree in early childhood education or child development
· 5 years teaching experience 2 of which should be in managing a Primary School
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Assess, organize and execute new government curriculum in 2018 and effective assessment framework
· Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation
· Working with school director to deploy staff effectively and recruit new staff Meeting with other education professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in the local community and nationwide
· Ensuring an infrastructure is in place in which all members of staff and pupils feel they can register their opinions on serious matters, and have a route via which. they can communicate problems to senior members of staff
· Ensuring the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies, as well as develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning Reporting on the school’s performance to a range of audiences e.g. directors Managing accommodation (e.g. classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and Health & Safety requirements
· Assuming responsibility for other legal matters in the day-to-day running of the school
· Establish and maintain links or partnerships with businesses.
· . Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
· Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
· Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement
· Develop positive relationships with parents and families of each child Coordinate and inform parents of scheduled field trips, extra-curricular activities, and other scheduled activities
· Oversight Review teachers' lesson plans, schedules, room arrangements and portfolio assessments to assure their accordance with requirements
· Deliver pre-service and monthly in-service training sessions to teaching staff
· Identify and prioritize materials and equipment needed in classrooms and playgrounds, and coordinate with director in making purchases
· Lead responsibility for parent involvement in education services
· Coordinate the transition of children to Kindergarten and/or child care programs.
Assists in overseeing and directing the planning, organizing, and implementation of education services for children.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!