ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clear cut sourcing strategies formulation
• Technical knowledge on products/raw materials like steel, pumps, motors, spares, paints, consumables, etc.,
• Maintaining global/local vendors data base
• P.O. terms formulation to the advantage of the Company
• Functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve efficiency
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity on the specifications and delivery terms.
• Risk analysis & management
• Efficiency in cost control and Budget Management.
• MIS on procurement reports.
Development & review of procurement policies, plans, strategies and procedures
Provide technical advice on matters of the entire procurement processes
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ and above experience in Procurement in the engineering industry
• Should be computer savvy and be able to work on ERP, SAP & MS office
• Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Ability to handle & manage a team
• Great intra-department coordination
Our client in the engineering industry is currently looking to hire a Technical Procurement Manager to be based in Mombasa.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!