Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
3. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER I - JG “K” FIFTEEN (15) POSTS:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Variety of Supply Chain Management duties;
• Warehousing; distribution management; fleet management; disposal of stores and equipment; procurement; market surveys and research;
• Inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
• Issuing and receiving stores;
• Assisting in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records;
• Responsible for safety and prompting filling of store documents;
• Preparation of weekly, monthly reports;
• Ensure efficient discharge of inventory activities;
• Disposal of stores and equipment;
• Processing and forwarding invoices for payment to account section;
• Assist in preparations of stores projections and documentation;
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:- Commerce/ Business
Administration (Supplies Management Option), Procurement and Supplies
Management, or their equivalent from a recognized Institution;
• Minimum of 1-2 years experiences in private or public sector;
• Knowledge of Public Sector procurement Regulation and procedure is necessary.
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
• Ability to get on well with the diverse work force; Good knowledge in the professional field or specialization; Good communication skills; Ability to take instructions; Good organizational and supervisory skills;
• Team playing skills; accuracy; care for resources; manual dexterity; Execution of instruction; interpersonal skills; analytical skills; records management skills;
• Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
For more Details concerning the above positions can be accessed from the County website www.mandera.go.ke.
How to Apply
Written applications, CVs, copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300,
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or beforeThursday, 16th August, 2018 at 4.00p.m. or be hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. No Online application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
MANDERA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!