Procurement & Order Processing Specialist-004K68
· Manage the Purchase Orders portfolio and customer expectation (MRP execution, shortage follow-up) and manage the needs on lead-time improvement/anticipation coming from CCC (customer care center), product management/marketing or sales/commercial teams.
· Ensure respect of SLA customize in case of need and update yearly.
· Follow and manage the logistic demands and complaints.
· Participate and promote improvements in logistic customer satisfaction, working with all the departments involved: CCC, Transport , Operations , Procurement.
· Manage export documentation to assure the correct export operation.
· Review the MRP (Materials Requirement Planning) in a daily basis and process Purchase Orders with respective suppliers
· Follow-up of the Purchase Orders lead time commitment and the Service Level - including pro-actively follow up on shortages and pre-shortages (arrange drop-shipments, change in mode of shipment or change in vendor) to shorten lead times
· Correspondent for the Countries Customer Care Centers, Product Management teams or Sales teams in terms of lead-time anticipation and expediting. Contacting the International Distribution Centre (IDC) and OPC (Order Processing Centre) teams to improve delivery dates
· Active participation in the safety initiatives of the sites (Near Miss, BUBACK, I see/I do, safety walk) .Be part and promote the safety culture to achieve the interdependent behaviours.
· Pilot the customers portfolio.
· Complete process since Order entering till order shipped. (EDI, delivery creation, shipment.)
· Pilot the logistics customer’s SIM.
· Monitor the drop shipments
· Prepare set of documents requested by customer (CO’s, Insurance Certificate, Invoices, etc)
· Archive and update in Navision
· Ensure information flow: Lead times, delays, availability stock, blockage at SO / Material level, shipping mode or any other request in logistics as shipping mode
· Pilot Urgencies - critical requests follow up.
· Make the registration of returns.
· Update customizing accordingly customer request
· Inspections by External control.
· Daily KPI’s follow up
· Contribute and collaborate with the internal departments.
Education, Experience, Skills & Knowledge requirement
· Undergraduate degree preferably in Engineering/Business/Procurement
· At least 5 years in end-end procurement process. Preferably FMCG experience
· Prior experience in a multinational environment desired but no Must
· Knowledge of Inventory management concepts: stock, safety stocks, sales forecast, Dynamic reorder point
· Good Knowledge of ERP Systems & Apps literacy;
o MM area: MRP execution, Material planning parameters, articles master data
o SD area: Sales statistics, Sales orders principles (lead-times), MTO or MTS orders,
o Purchase orders: creations and PO and follow up on confirmations (AB/LA messages)
· Strong communication skills, effective in a cross-cultural environment to foster collaboration toward a common goal
· Proven autonomy to manage negotiation path with suppliers
Ability to understand, influence & convince in a matrixial organization
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!