Qualification: Diploma in Logistics
Salary: 18,000 - 30,000/-
Age: 20-30 years
• Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages to minimize negative impacts on business.
• Develop an understanding of customers, needs and take actions to ensure such needs are met.
• Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
• Maintain and develop positive business 0relationships with customers key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity.
• Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organizations.
• Protect and control proprietary materials.
• Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreement.
• Support the development of training materials and technical manuals.
• Develop proposals that include documentation of estimates.
• Develop and implement technical project management tools such as plans, schedules, and responsibility and compliance for estimates.
• Direct and support the compilation and analysis of technical source data necessary for product development.
• Direct availability and allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
• Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance and ensuring the availability of resources.
• Manage the logistical aspects of product life cycles, including coordination or provision of samples, and the minimization of obsolescence.
• Participate in the assessment and review of design alternatives and design change proposal impact.
• Perform system life-cycle cost analysis, and develop component studies.
• Plan, organize, and execute logistics support activities such as maintenance planning, repair analysis, and test equipment recommendations.
• Provide project management services including the provision and analysis of technical data.
• Redesign the movement of goods in order to maximize value and minimize costs.
• Report project plans, progress and results.
• Stay informed of logistics technology advances, and applies appropriate technology in order to improve logistics process.
Analyze and coordinate an organization’s supply chain.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!