Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Ethics & Compliance
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics and Compliance Department within the Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Description Reporting to the Senior Manager - Fraud Detection and Analysis the role holder is responsible for carrying out Fraud Reviews/ Forensic Audits, monitor, analyze and respond to fraudulent activity/alarms and manage customer fraud related escalations.
Proactively conduct Fraud reviews/ Forensic audits in critical or high fraud risk areas across the business;
Detection and first-level investigation of Financial/VAS services and immediate response to suspicious alerts
Analyse and monitor unusual data patterns that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct, spot negative trends, and potential risky behaviour;
Analyse and close alarms and alerts generated through detection systems and provide 24-7 response to improve detection;
Management & closure of fraud related escalations from customer facing functions in the business;
Support specific initiatives or projects in relation to Fraud detection.
· Degree in in Business related discipline;
· Certification in a fraud related discipline, in particular A Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE);
· Proven hands on fraud experience in a financial environment with knowledge of GSM network;
· Good knowledge of GSM network business models and processes;
· A conceptual thinker able to work independently, with ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions;
· Good communication skills - written and verbal - to succinctly present findings and communicate with a variety business partners.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profileon the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.