• Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
• Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
• Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
• Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
• Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
• Achieve the set monthly targets.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have 5 years’ sales experience in the building and construction sector.
• Candidates with prior experience in selling water tanks will have an added advantage.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
• MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.80,000 – 100,000 (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 13th April 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Our client, a leading Regional Manufacturing group, is looking to recruit a Sales Team Leader who will be responsible for supervising the complete performance of the sales team and guiding the sales department appropriately to achieve operational targets. The successful candidate Must be highly experienced in B2B sales. Prior working experience in Selling Water Tanks will be an added advantage.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!