Maintaining and expanding relationships with assigned partners as well as growing new business. YOU will represent the entire range of company products and services with the ultimate goals of achieving sales, retention, profitability, and other channel management objectives.
· Identify business opportunities for company services & independently generate new sales revenue.
· Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (calls, emails, social media) to qualify leads and prospects with the goal of building a solid business pipeline.
· Continuously keep the sales pipeline full of deals at various types and stages, including fresh/new (qualified) leads/introductions, mid and late-stage sales life cycle targets. The ideal sales pipeline will always be full of a wide variety of account types, company sizes, diversified industries, transactional vs. strategic business and services offered.
· Partner with internal team members to create solutions & sales proposals based on customer needs including pricing strategies, solution implementation, and future customer growth potential.
· Work with Marketing Coordinator to plan to follow up on marketing initiatives
· Coordinate with company on-boarding liaison to ensure successful account startup
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
· Maintain and update accurate information in the company's CRM System.
· Complete weekly activity reports and update opportunities as their status changes.
· Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar roles
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
· Customer Service & Results & Team-work oriented work attitude with high energy & dynamic personality.
If you fit the above description and are confident to take up the role, send your updated resume no later than 23rd March, 2020.
Seeking qualified and experienced Sales executives to handle our sales and channel management objectives.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!