• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
• Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
• Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account.
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
• A university degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 6 years experience in the agricultural sector selling flower farm fertilizers.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
• A passion and commitment to quality service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
Present company products and sell them to both current regular customers and potential new customers to evaluate needs or promote products.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!