The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and supporting MSMEs and SMEs through training them on business skills, generating leads, qualifying products and managing sales of products and services through our new and economically viable online trading and shopping mall/platform.
As Field Representatives you will be required to research and give feedback to company on the challenges and solutions towards improving and sustaining SMEs and MSMEs in our platform.
• Recruitment of MSMEs and SMEs onto our ecommerce platform
• Business Training of MSMEs and SMEs
• Continuous support and evaluation of MSMEs and SMEs
• Process business loans
• Evaluate MSMEs and SMEs skills, needs and build productive training programs
• Maintain long lasting relationships with MSMEs and SMEs
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meetings, events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with a CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are looking for energetic and competitive Field Representatives to help us grow our large number of SME's and MSME's into our easily accessible,understandable and affordable online trading and purchasing platform.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!