The Sales Representative will be in charge of identifying and approaching potential customers, present them a sales pitch and bring in new clients as well as ensuring proper reporting and communication with the office.
· Manage customer leads
· Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
· Research and identify the security needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
· Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
· Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
· Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
· Grow and retain existing clients
· Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
· Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
· Answer customer questions on security services available.
· At least a Diploma in Business or related field
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
· A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Confident, presentable and aggressive
· Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
We are a growing security provider in Nairobi providing security services to the domestic and commercial sectors by providing uniformed officers.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!