Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
Reports to: General Manager
Education: Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Sales Account Executive in a hotel or resort.
Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
· To follow up leads by prospective clients regularly, often enough to maintain their interest but not too often to alienate them
· To achieve or better budgeted sales targets
· To identify prospective clients' exact needs, by questioning, observation and the completion of a full sales survey
· To entertain prospective clients, where possible combining this with visits to existing satisfied customers
· To liaise closely with operational staff on all details for a prospective new contract and gain their agreement on all details
· To maintain communication with the client once the contract is opened and show an ongoing interest in the operation
· To complete a daily/weekly log of all activities and provide sales reports as required by management
· To analyze statistics thereby identifying key sales areas, problems and success rate.
· To research prospective client details, finding out as much as possible about the company to ensure a professional approach.
· To constantly monitor and be aware of competitor activity.
· To present a realistic proposal to a prospective client, having thoroughly researched cost factors, and ensure that the proposal is achievable.
· Perform other tasks as necessary as assigned from time to time
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management reserves the right to change the terms from time to time
To execute all sales related duties and occasional duties as may be assigned by the general manager
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!