FA (Financial Advisor) Sales Executive-(1800001Y)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
The job holder will be responsible for managing allocated branches and supporting financial advisors to generate sales and maintain client relationships. The individual will be responsible for generating individual sales and increasing overall Assets under Management. This position reports to the Financial Advisor Team Leader
1. Sell Britam Asset Managers products to generate revenue and increase Asset under Management
2. Train Financial Advisors on Asset management Company Products, processes and market updates
3. Provide support in client relationship management
4. Ensure customer documentation is complete and in compliance with the AMC requirements.
5. Attend product trainings/portfolio review and be up to-date with the market developments
6. Create and maintain an information database/databank in the CRM system of all existing clients and prospective ones
7. Coordinate Reward and recognition initiatives for allocated branches
8. Support financial advisors on queries, AMC material, client requests
9. Adhere to internal and external risk and compliance standards
10. Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
A detailed Job Description will be given to the successful candidate.
Key Performance Measures
Customer satisfaction index
Assets Under Management
External working relationships
• Britam Customers
• Financial Advisors
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelors’ degree in a business related degree
2. At least 2 years experience in a similar position
3. Knowledge of investment classes
4. Customer, market and competitor understanding
5. Knowledge of regulatory requirements
6. Effective negotiation skills
7. Excellent organisational and analytical skills
8. Report writing skills
9. Training and facilitation skills
1. Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
2. Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
3. Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
4. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
5. Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
6. Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
Sell Britam Asset Managers products to generate revenue and increase Asset under Management
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!