1. BUSINESS ADVISOR – PRIMARY
• Commercial Department.
• Reporting to the Sales Manager.
• Location: Western
The job holder will be in charge of planning and executing sales promotion activities in order to grow sales in their assigned region for the Primary business segment. They will execute sales promotion strategies with an aim of ensuring the set regional sales revenues budgets are achieved through efficient and optimal use of company resources allocated to the sales function in the region. Key performance indicators are based on achieving sales and adoptions of Longhorn’s front list and backlist titles and achieving yearly sales targets in their territory and managing Sales Representatives.
• Identify and develop new markets in the region to ensure growth in sales revenue.
• Implement strategies and systems to support the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue target.
• Gathering and communicating market intelligence
• Monitor customer behavior, collect market intelligence to inform product development and formulation of strategies by evaluating customer feedback and prepare weekly reports for the Sales and Marketing Managers.
• Planning and implementing teacher workshops and seminars on capacity building.
• Building Collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector and non-conventional markets.
• Be the account managers of the regional outlets, handling any queries and debt collection.
• Ensure outlets are well stocked and Company products are conspicuously displayed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management/Commerce with an option in Sales.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Skills & Competencies:
• Data Collection and Market Research skills
• Presentation skills.
• Strategic planning and budgeting skills.
• People skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
• Negotiation and analytical skills,
• Building organizational capabilities, building accountability, enhance and sustain performance of others and driving consumer based business strategies capabilities.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 17 August, 2018.
The job holder will be in charge of planning and executing sales promotion activities in order to grow sales in their assigned region for the Primary business segment.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!