UJIMA Foundation for Training and Development is a training institute which gives access to the job market for orphaned youngsters with familial responsibilities. The goal of the Training Programme is to enable our Trainees to get a job and keep it while combining work and family life. Ujima is currently implementing its programmes in Kisumu, Nakuru and Mombasa counties.
• Willingness to learn and undergo our in-house staff Training Programme
• Through work or studies has reached a bachelor’s degree - working and thinking knowledge in Education
• Understanding and experience in adult education
• A strong Team player who is result oriented while facilitating the development process
• A strong understanding of Learner Centred Education
• Computer applications skills
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Certification from talent and training associations a plus
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
• Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
• Strict adherence to organisation philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
• Recruit the target group according to the guidelines of the organization.
• Prepare, facilitate and evaluate training sessions
• Monitor the progress of individual trainees and provide guidance or referral to relevant parties where necessary
• Write monthly progress reports
• Assist in the Capacity Building Department of Ujima Foundation when required.
• Any other duties that may be necessary for the smooth running of the organization.
Reporting to: Head of training (Kisumu Field office)
Workstation: Kisumu Field Office
To complete our Kisumu Field Office Team, we are looking for a result-oriented person who is willing to facilitate learning and development of individuals in employability. The candidate should provide strong group coaching not forgetting the individual learning needs of the trainees. Team working and flexibility is a valued asset of this position. Self - drive and the desire to assist others unleash their potential is a must have. Since the job involves provoking self - development, the applicant should not be afraid of challenges and able to communicate about strengths and weaknesses especially his / her own.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!