Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Management
• 35 years and above
• 5 years of experience in the same or related field
• Proven track record in managing an institution of higher learning.
• Excellent Communication skills and fluency both in English and Kiswahili.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Good Human Asset management skills and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of all government requirements of tertiary institutions
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals.
• Highly resourceful team player.
• Will be the head of the administrative team within the college
• Managing the day to day academic affairs of the Institute
• Will coordinate staff schedules and oversee the development of curriculum
• Will enforce school policies relating to themes like discipline or safety.
• Coordinating all the activities in the institute and supervising all the staff
• Ensuring quality training is offered and conducting periodic performance analysis.
• In charge of student enrolment and admission.
• Spearhead development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies
• Ensure compliance with Government requirements
• Ensuring efficient, effective and quality service delivery
• Assisting in implementation of institutional policies to aid in achieving the goals of the organization
• Managing both local and international exams.
A leading Driving School and Technical college in Kenya with a proven track record in producing competent drivers and technical graduates is currently recruiting for the above position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!