Grammar Expert (Re-advertisement): Open till Monday, October 5, 2020, at 1:00 PM
We initially advertised this position in July and August this year. However, none of the candidates who applied matched our needs. If you already applied for this position and got an email message regretting that your application was unsuccessful, please do not reapply.
Number of Positions
We provide writing services to a global clientèle. Therefore, high-quality grammar is the cornerstone of our success. We are looking for an expert in the English language to help us maintain high-quality writing standards.
Among other responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
1. Ensure that we maintain a panel of high-quality freelance writers who: (a) deliver high-quality, properly-formatted papers with great content, impeccable grammar, and zero plagiarism; (b) deliver papers within allotted deadlines; and (c) follow customer instructions to the letter. The successful candidate will be responsible for vetting prospective freelance writers to certify that they meet our standards before joining our freelance writers' panel. The successful candidate will also be required to evaluate freelance writers' accounts periodically to ensure that high-quality writing standards are always maintained.
2. Proofread content deemed crucial for our business (e.g., content to be uploaded to our websites, marketing emails to be sent to customers, etc.).
3. Offer their grammar expertise to our technical team during the development, implementation, testing, and deployment of software systems.
Education and Skills
Availability of Position
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please take the timed Grammar Expert test whose link is provided below on Monday, October 5, 2020, at 1:00 PM East African Time (EAT). However, applicants are advised to register on our exam system immediately by following the registration link shown below, so they do not waste valuable time registering on the system once the test kicks off at 1:00 PM. Instead, they will follow the link for the timed Grammar Expert test, log in, and start taking the test.
Please take note of the following:
1. The interval of time between 1:00 and 2:45 PM EAT on Monday, October 5, 2020, will be the exam period. The test will only be accessible during the exam period. You can start taking the test any time within the exam period, but you must submit the test within 1 hour and 40 minutes and before 2:45 PM EAT (both conditions must be met). The system will allow you to submit the test late, but we will not evaluate late submissions.
2. You must click on the test link provided above to access the test during the exam period. You cannot access the test by directly logging into the exam system.
3. All applications for this position must begin by taking the test. Applicants must not apply through other means, for instance, by sending application emails to [email removed].
4. Applicants must not register on the exam system multiple times (even when applying for more than one position) or supply false information during registration.
5. If you encounter any challenges with our test system, please email us at [email removed] (this email address is manned by the technical team, whose only role is to help with technical issues; they may not respond to HR queries).
6. Although applicants can use a mobile phone device to take the test, we recommend using a desktop computer (PC) for an enhanced view.
7. If you do not meet the requirements stipulated above, please do not apply.
8. We always endeavor to contact all candidates who attempt our HR tests. However, when the volume of applications is overwhelming, we only contact shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us two months after taking the test, consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for your time and interest in working with us.
Sharks Web Services Limited (http://www.sharkswebservices.com) is seeking to recruit one English grammar expert.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!