Our client is a leading FMCG Company in Nairobi, Kenya, seeks to recruit a Lab Technician. The ideal candidate should have experience in operating water treatment /bottling plant and familiar with how to operate tools and repair /maintain machinery.
Responsibilities (are and not limited too):
• Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with the regulations governing the soft drinks manufacturing process.
• Be able to calibrate and set up the lab equipment, ensuring results are recorded accurately on computer systems and data sheets.
• Have a working knowledge of the machinery used for soft drinks bottling.
• Have knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction.
• Have a working knowledge of basic machinery preventive maintenance and repair.
• Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
• Follow KEBS regulations to ensure quality & safety standards are met.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have adequate experience in operating water treatment/bottling plant. Candidate must be familiar with how to operate tools and repair/maintain machinery.
Under Graduate: Certificate or Diploma in Plant Operation, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, ChemicalEngineering, Food Science, Laboratory Technology or any other relevant field of study.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 28th August 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Apply Online: https://r4kenya.com/jobs/lab-technician-jobs-in-nairobi-apply-here
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with the regulations governing the soft drinks manufacturing
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!