Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
Qualifications and Skills
· A diploma in property management
· Experience in leases
· Ability to manage shops malls e.t.c.
· Selling mall spaces to prospective clients
· Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
· Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
· Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
· Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
· Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
· Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
· Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.
Our client in a manufacturing company is in urgent need of a qualified individual to work as a property manager in their company
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!