The HDMI 4K audio extractor de-embeds the audio signal from a HDMI source and outputs to optical (S/PDIF) digital audio and analog stereo audio signal, it can be easily connected to the earphones or audio amplifier. HDMI signal bypasses to output without any loss. It supports ARC function as well.
• Supports optical (S/PDIF) digital audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz
• No HDMI output connection is required for analog or optical audio output
• Built-in TMDS equalization and CDR(Clock Rate Recovery) for long HDMI cable transmission
• Supports High Definition resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz
• Supports built-in audio EDID switching between LPCM 2.1CH, LPCM 5.1CH or TV (external) EDID
• Bypass all HDMI signal without any loss
• Supports CEC bypass function
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!