Tamarix Ltd was founded in 2011 with the vision of an ICT company that truly lives and delivers the promise of agility and innovation to its clients. We bring together top skills, technologies and partnerships that work seamlessly to deliver client solutions in ICT-led business transformation, enterprise products innovation, IT projects management, outsourced IT services, contract staff management and Technology-4-Development product strategies.
Our customers consist of Government & International Development Agencies, as well as corporates in Telecoms, Banking & Insurance sectors.
The consultants will be expected to:
• Be available on a fulltime basis for a minimum period of 6 months.
• Possess required level of technical expertise and experience specified for the role
• Work from the client facilities fulltime for the duration of the engagement to ensure effective collaboration between project team members; and
• Adhere to the client’s project governance, policies, guidelines and methodologies when providing their services.
Scope of Work
Responsible for implementation of process improvement initiatives, the analyst will work under the supervision of the Project Manager and respective business process owners. The scope includes, but is not limited to:
1) Documentation of the existing “As-Is” business processes identified for optimisation.
2) Identification and Implementation of optimisation initiatives for each of the processes including:
a. Discovery: Findings and recommendations for changes that should be made
b. Co-ordinate the changes in business process working with a cross functional team of business resources.
c. Conduct workshops with all stakeholders to ensure wide approval of all requirements specifications & use case material is achieved.
3) Monitoring and review:
a. Evaluation of the benchmarking process and the results of improvement initiatives against business objectives
b. Verify & approve all design solutions and test cases to ensure the business requirements have been met.
c. Deliver improvements to the Business through standardizing Requirement Specifications, Use Cases, Test Cases and synergy identification documents.
d. Document the lessons learnt
e. Periodically re-consider the benchmarks in the light of changes.
• Responsible for implementation of process improvement initiatives. The analysts will work under the supervision of the Project Manager and respective business process owners
Kindly share your profile clearly highlighting:
• Your key attributes and clearly demonstrating how each would be a good fit for this project.
• Proven subject-matter and industry best practices expertise in process governance, process redesign & improvement and process management.
• Statement of capabilities and references in similar projects undertaken over the last three years including a brief description of the projects undertaken and reference letters.
We are looking for the following consultant for attachment to a client project: Experienced Business Process Analysts.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!