The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for its newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program 0 (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under Held conditions. Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu. And/or Kitui, is desired. To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line to us.CMLAP2recruit@thepalladiumgroup.com. Applications are due Thursday, August 23.
SENIOR CAPACITY BUILDING SPECIALIST
Responsible for building county-led sustainable systems for long term MLA strengthening and capacity development. S/he will coordinate capacity assessments and develop a capacity budding plan in close consultation which S/C HMTs and further oversee implementation and M&E of all capacity building interventions. S/he will also work with county-level universities to integrate project best practices into training curricula and strengthen outcome measurement and MLA systems.
• Master's degree in health-related field, e.g. public health, plus 8 or more years' experience in a leadership position for a USAIO project, a large hospital or other medical facility, or the Kenya MOH.
• Demonstrated experience working at the county-level, preferably on a CHMT
• Experience leading M&E or health information systems improvement projects, including data quality audits, and experience using data to inform strategies for improved clinical/public health services.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a cohesive team and proven record in effectively managing multidisciplinary partnerships
• Experience managing work plans and budgets
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!