Job title; Project Engineer
Job Ref: BL177182
Reporting to; Managing Director
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical aspects that are involved in the 6 months contract duration. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Responsibility for others; In charge of all site personnel, works supervision and management
Overall purpose of the job; To successfully carry out a 6 months high speed mechanical installations contract.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
· Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
· Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
· Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
· Proven working experience as a project engineer
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Project management and supervision skills
· Decision making ability and leadership skills
· NCA certified Project Manger/ Engineer
· Time management and organization skills
· BS degree in Engineering or relevant fie
To successfully carry out a 6 months high speed mechanical installations contract.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!