The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for its newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program 0 (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under Held conditions. Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu. And/or Kitui, is desired. To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line to us.CMLAP2recruit@thepalladiumgroup.com. Applications are due Thursday, August 23.
Based in one of the 9 C ML AP II counties. s/he will be embedded with the county government and will be responsible for working with the CHMT and other MLA stakeholders to manage and support all MLA approaches implemented by the project in the county and for documenting key project activities, S/he will Improve existing data review and learning platforms through direct technical assistance to engender learning by doing and fostering a culture of data quality and data use at the S/CHMT.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in public health, economics, public policy, or a related technical degree plus 5 years' experience in M&E or health systems improvement/strengthening for a USAID project, a large hospital or other medical facility, or the Kenya Ministry of Health.
• Demonstrated experience working at the county-level, preferably on a CHMT
• Experience using data to inform interventions/strategies for improved clinical/public health services.
• Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgement, both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience managing work plans and budgets.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!