The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for its newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions. Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired. To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Data Systems Specialist
S/he supports work to build the capacity of county health teams in data management systems, to create complete, accurate, and timely data. Increases understanding and use of systems data by relevant staff and harmonizes the use of existing systems across counties, and with national data system policies as needed.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science is required; master's or other graduate degree preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in conceptualizing, designing and implementing robust Management Information Systems preferably in social and development focused areas
• Experience in complex project data needs, data handling and use of technologies including software packages such as SPSS, STATA, Nvivo, Atlas and SAS MS Access, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to present data analysis in simple, understandable ways for a diverse audience
• Experience working with the Kenyan Government, and USAID/USG funded projects is preferred
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!