The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for its newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions. Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired. To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Child Protection Specialist
S/he provides thought leadership and technical guidance on child protection programming. S/he works with county-level Departments of Children Services, county coordinators, and other stakeholders to improve integration of approaches, quality and use of child protection/OVC information. S/he should be skilled in mining data from the CPIMS system, and various data systems at the county and sub county level, to analyze information for evidence-informed programming.
• Master's degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health, Public Policy/Administration or related field
• 4 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation in health, HIV/AIDS, child protection, social services, orphans and vulnerable children programs or a related field
• Knowledge of current global, regional and national child welfare programming and best practices
• Experience working with county level stakeholders in strengthening M&E systems
• Experience with USAID and/or PEPFAR funded programs and working with CPIMS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!