KEMROC Spezialmaschinen GmbH
Made in Germany
ERWETOR : Wheel trenchers For Canal Work or Demolition Projects
In today's competitive environment, demolition contractors are forced to find the most suitable tool for the job to complete projects on time, within cost and within noise and vibration constraints.
The Erwetor hydraulic excavator attachment was designed in cooperation with our customers.
Two high torque hydraulic motors per wheel provide the torque required to guarantee results.
Exceptional cutting rates have been achieved even in rock with a uniaxial compressive strength of 80 MPa and in heavily reinforced concrete.
Suitable for use on excavators from 14 to 60 ton operating weight.
Ideally suited for canal work or demolition projects.
Maximum cutting depth of 1,200 mm.
Maximum cutting width offered as standard is 400 mm
Non-standard depths or widths are available on demand.
Can be used to 30 m underwater
• Rigid, manouverable mounting frame
• Two high torque hydraulic motors
• Smooth and regular cutting action
• Cutter wheels for various cutting depths and widths
• High performance due to proven pick types and pattern
• Operational to 30 meters underwater
• Ideally suited for concrete demolition
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!