Blue sun high efficiency solar modules are constructed from 36 polycrystalline, (12V modules) or 72 cells (24V modules) cells. The cells are individually tested and matched for optimum performance before being built into the protective module structure. A Tedlar base is used and ethylene vinyl acetate encapsulant. High transmission tempered glass protects the cells from the front and a high strength polymer sheet at the rear. A reinforced aluminium frame completes the laminate structure which is fully sealed against moisture and protected from environmental and mechanical damage.
• Ultra-tough 3.2 mm toughened and textured glass
• 3 layer tedlar with aluminium interlayer
• Reinforced anodized aluminium frame
• Pre-drilled frame for easy mounting
• High quality junction box with diode protection
• 25 year limited warranty
• Power tolerance +/- 5%
• Quality: Manufactured to Kenyan Standard: KS 1674:2003
Warranty: 25 year against manufacturing defects & to 80% of rated power, providing panel is undamaged
• Rural electrification
• Grid connected large scale system
• Power plants
• Buildings integration
• Water pumping
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!