Retaining wall is a structure that holds or retains soil behind it. There are many types of materials that can be used to create retaining walls like concrete blocks, poured concrete, treated timbers, rocks or boulders. Some are easy to use, others have a shorter life span, but all can retain soil. There are 5 benefits to installing a concrete retaining wall:
• providing functional support for keeping soil in place,
• preventing sink holes and eliminating the eye sore of dirt piles and hills
• helpful in preventing flooding
• reduces maintenance and prevents erosion
• prevent damage to property or surrounding structures
A retaining wall is a protective structure, first and foremost. It is a structure that holds back soil from a building or structure. Retaining walls prevent down slope movement and provide support for vertical or near- vertical grade changes. Concrete retaining walls can serve aesthetic and landscape design functions as well. A retaining wall installation completed by our quality professionals from the East African Flooring company will enhance the value of one's home.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!