7. REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST/ OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. JG”H’ (1 Post)
Requirements for appointments
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
• Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
• Certificate of Registration from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
• Current Certificate of practice from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
Duties and responsibilities
Work mainly involves planning and supervision for provision of physiotherapy or occupational therapy services to patients at an out-patient department or in a ward or those patients referred for occupational therapy in a health institution. In addition the officer will be expected to asses patients need including rehabilitation, verify and maintain information relating to patients. Order and maintain records of relevant supplies including finished articles made at the occupational therapy department as well as guiding supervising and counseling staffs working under him.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:[email removed]
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 59 (1) (b) the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the above positions.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!