COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYAMIRA
COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
The County Government of Nyamira has received support from USAID HSDSA cluster 1 project to strengthen its capacity in human resource for health. Consequently, pursuant to the County Governments Act, 2012 section 59(1) (b) the County Public Service Board of Nyamira invites applicants from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:-
1. Registered Clinical Officers (RCO) JG ‘H’ (12 posts)
• Be a holder of diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognize institution.
• Minimum KCSE grade C (plain) and above.
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
• Be registered with the clinical officers council.
• Good communication skills
• Certificate in computer applications.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
Duties and responsibilities:
• Seeing and examining patients
• Diagnosing and treating ailments at an outpatient department in a hospital or Health Centre
• Provision of clinical services in the area of specialty
• Assist in planning and conducting primary health care activities
• Coaching students attached to hospitals and medical centres
• Supervising and counselling staff engaged on routine patient care
• Giving support and health education to patients.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisors.
Terms of employment: Contract
HOW TO APPLY: -
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted to: -
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 434-40500
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s located in Nyamira Town MEA COMPLEX Building.
All applications should reach this office on or before 6th July, 2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
County Government of Nyamira is an equal opportunity employer. All are encouraged to apply including youth, women and physically challenged individuals.
Seeing and examining patients
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!