Imara Mediplus is a start-up Healthcare provider located within Embu Town. Our mission is to create better lives by providing access to affordable world-class outpatient healthcare services with compassion. We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
Terms of contract and payment to be discussed in person for shortlisted candidates.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Helps patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; dispensing medicine.
· Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs & preparing ageing reports as often as possible.
· Maintains a safe and clean environment by complying with company standard operating procedures & government regulation.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Maintain a good relationship with the community.
· Work closely with the Imara Mediplus management team and teammates to identify and implement opportunities to improve clinical quality and clinic operations
· Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
· Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
· Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges as well as issuing cash sale receipts.
· Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and other clientele.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Conducting marketing activities together with the branch team and ensuring individual and branch sales targets are met/or exceeded.
· Take responsibility of his/her pharmacy by ensuring that all operations are running smoothly and reporting any anomalies and breakages.
· Adhere to the Dangerous Drug Act Regulation Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the letter and timely feedback given Any other duty assigned by the Branch manager, Regional Manager or senior management staff.
· Duties stipulated in the Pharmacy Policy
Must have a valid registration and retainer from the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board
Minimum of a diploma holder in Pharmaceutical Technology
Minimum working experience of 2 year
We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!