WHO WE ARE
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OUR SUCCESS!
Pharmacist role is to provide technical and management oversight to the AHF Kenya operations in Mombasa and other areas. The major roles are planning, budgeting, coordination and technical oversight of pharmacy section of AHF Kenya. It also involves human resource management, logistics and logistics management and reporting. He/ She ensures standards of pharmacy practice are upheld in all sites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receives deliveries including supplies/commodities and then verifies them against documentation.
· Ensures timely dispatch & adequate packaging of commodities to facilitate safe delivery to destined healthcare centers.
· Enters data into data base or appropriate software to support tracking and accountability.
· Ensure proper and safe storage of goods and supplies.
· Provide relevant information to management on the status of inventory in the stores especially slow moving commodities.
· Prepare and generate usage reports for accounting purposes or as required in a timely manner.
· Receive duly approved stores requisitions and distribute supplies to respective persons/department.
· Reconcile invoices, delivery notes with the physical count and notify the supervisor immediately in case of any discrepancies.
· Ensure proper documentation and filing of inventory records
· Timely update of inventory management tools i.e. goods received note, stock/bin cards, Tally inventory software and generate inventory reports.
· Maintain and update asset register and advise management on the status of the assets.
· Participate in stock taking and asset verification
· Participate in forecasting of supplies including drugs, equipment and laboratory reagents.
· Ensure segregation of duties
Human Resource Management
Quality Assurance/ Control
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!