6. PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST/TECHNICIAN JG“G/H’ (5 Posts)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma/Certificate in Pharmacy awarded by Kenya Medical Training College or from any other recognized and approved institution.
• A registration certificate of enrollment as a pharmaceutical technologist by the pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB) as per provision of Pharmacy and Poisons Act (Cap244).
Duties and responsibilities
This is an entry grade into Pharmaceutical Technologist cadre work at this level is carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer. Duties and responsibilities mainly involves dispensing and compounding medicine, verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients; ordering and recording of drugs and other supplies, guiding and counseling trainees and a supervision of other staff working under him.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:[email removed]
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 59 (1) (b) the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the above positions.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!