COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYAMIRA
COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
The County Government of Nyamira has received support from USAID HSDSA cluster 1 project to strengthen its capacity in human resource for health. Consequently, pursuant to the County Governments Act, 2012 section 59(1) (b) the County Public Service Board of Nyamira invites applicants from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:-
4. Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) JG ‘H’ (4 posts)
• A Kenyan Citizen
• Be in possession of a diploma in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized institution.
• Minimum KCSE grade C (plain)
• Be duly registered by the KMLTTB.
• Experience in HIV programming, phlebotomy and knowledge of basic computer.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
Duties and responsibilities:
• Providing general diagnostic and specialized laboratory services in a medical laboratory.
• Commodity management including rapid diagnostic
• Performing administrative duties including reporting.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Terms of employment: Contract
HOW TO APPLY: -
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted to: -
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 434-40500
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s located in Nyamira Town MEA COMPLEX Building.
All applications should reach this office on or before 6th July, 2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
County Government of Nyamira is an equal opportunity employer. All are encouraged to apply including youth, women and physically challenged individuals.
Providing general diagnostic and specialized laboratory services in a medical laboratory.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!