9. HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER JG “G/H” (4 Posts)
Requirements for appointments
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma/Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution and
• Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
• Should be registered with the Association of Medical Records Officers of Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities
• Headship of a section in a Health Records and Information Department;
• Control of reception, registration and appointment procedures;
• Supervision of staff in the section;
• Maintenance of bed bureau and waiting list procedures for inpatients;
• Supervision of storage and retrieval of medical records;
• Coordinating the collection of medical statistics from the various sections of the department.
• Supervision of coding and indexing of diseases and international classification of procedures in medicine;
• Maintenance of patients’ master index, diagnostic index, surgical operation index and other medical records indices;
• All the other duties relating medical records management, which may be assigned from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:[email removed]
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 59 (1) (b) the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the above positions.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!