Specific duties include:
• Coordinate participation by the Ambassador and other designated officials, in targeted meetings and activities
• maintaining a diary of the targeted meetings
• Assist in the coordination of promotional activities by the Embassy
• Accompany officers to selected meetings
• Drafting of reports, presentations, and correspondences
• Analysing media coverage
• Translation of correspondence from Swedish to English when required
• Support Information Technology use in the Embassy
• Respond to selected telephone calls from clients
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The position will require a flexible, highly self-driven individual with a sense of creativity. The individual must be a team player with excellent communication
skills and the following qualifications:
• A basic degree in Social Sciences particularly Public Relations, Communications, International Relations, English, or related fields.
• Applicants must have an excellent command of Swedish language and good command of English language. Knowledge of another Nordic language is an added advantage
• Excellent Computer Skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of Social media
• Previous experience of at least 5 years in a similar role
• Evidence of clean criminal record (Evidence of a valid Police Clearance/Police Record Extract will be required)
• Resident of Sweden or valid work permit.
All applications and copies of all the required testimonials, should be emailed to [email removed] on or before 20th July 2020
Applications are invited for a vacant position of a Public Relations Officer at the Kenya Embassy, Stockholm on a two years contractual basis, renewable upon satisfactory performance. The successful candidate appointed to the position will be responsible for providing support and assistance in promoting Kenya’s interests and engagements in Sweden and the Nordics.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!