Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a leading group of companies that comprises sixteen different companies each specializing in specific disciplines. These include construction, multimedia, travel, shipping, surveying, ship handling, logistics, manufacturing, general trading and courier services.
· Plan, research, edit, produce and script TV content.
· Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
· Produce TV programmes in outdoor locations
· Oversee production and post-production processes using techniques and technology.
· Manage digital media projects
· Design and produce multimedia campaigns
· Create and install special effects as required by the script
· Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
· Engage with videos on different social media platforms
· Degree in Journalism, Media and Communication or related fields
· At least 3 years of experience in digital media & production
· A track record of producing ambitious, visually arresting TV programmes in outdoor locations
· Good knowledge of television production processes
· Excellent researching, story-telling and script writing skills with experience of creating imaginative TV treatments tailored to the skills and knowledge of expert presenters.
· Experience of finding and working with contributors and expert presenters, crews and journalists.
· Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities
How To Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 27th August 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Apply online here: https://r4kenya.com/jobs/multimedia-producer-job-in-kenya-apply-now/
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Plan, research, edit, produce and script TV content.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!