Closing date: 21st December 2018
Time Commitment: At least 40 hours/week for 12 weeks
Business function: Marketing
We are looking for a Marketing associate intern to join our team. The marketing associate will assist the Marketing team in developing new engaging campaigns and strategies to drive traffic and increase sales.
1. Develop and implement strategies with marketing team
2. Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data
3. Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
4. Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
5. Analyse market trends and competitors’ methods
6. Assist in setting brand standards, mission, and goals
7. Collaborate to generate digital and print advertising material
8. Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed
• Graduated or enrolled and working toward Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma with marketing, business training as an added benefit
• Experience in marketing preferred
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
• Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to work independently whether onsite or remotely as part of a distributed team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and internet usage
• Ability to write clear and concise e-mails
The marketing associate will assist the Marketing team in developing new engaging campaigns and strategies to drive traffic and increase sales.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!