Job Reference No: BM/NS/01/2019
Type of Engagement Contract
• Market products and services in order to generate business.
• Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
• Maintain customer contact in the work area to ensure quality services delivery
• Develop annual work plans, annual Budget & procurement plans for the branch
• Provide team leadership and manage performance of staff within the branch for improved service delivery and to meet set targets.
• Handle and resolve customer queries/issues
• Conduct recruitment drives for membership/business growth
• Prepare and submit periodical branch performance reports
• Represent the company in case of meetings in area of jurisdiction.
• Monitor and control branch assets of the SACCO to ensure proper usage.
• Verify loan applications to ensure they are properly filled.
• Monitor and collect outstanding amounts / dues
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Professional qualification will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Business acumen
• Basic accounting skills
• Good presentation skills
• Sound ICT skills
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email removed] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2
Responsible for the growth of business within the branch and management of the marketing and office team.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!